That baby is growing up so fast!
12 to 18 months
Wee Bits is an extension of our infant program
A bridge towards our toddler program. Sensory development remains our primary focus, but we also begin developing pre-language and pre-math skills.
The world around your Wee Bit has begun to take shape, let Esperanza provide them with the necessary building blocks for a bright future.
They’re no longer an infant, but not yet a toddler.
We reinforce awareness, motor skills and social-emotional learning during this critical stage of development. Wee Bits classes are also divided into small learning groups, providing a supportive environment while establishing pre-language and pre-math skills.
- Small learning groups provide better opportunities to learn pre-language and math skills while furthering sensory development.
- Eligibility for the Busy Bodies in Motion Enrichment Course
- Age appropriate Ancillaries
- Take the worry out of packing a lunch!
Download Sample Monthly Menu
- Identifying familiar sounds and songs
- Clapping to rhythms
- Blowing bubbles
- Walking and carrying objects
- Running and jumping
- Discerning between hot and cold
- Exploring the joy of musical instruments
- Number recognition
Learn more about this program and the immersive experiences that await your child.