Enrollment Procedures at Esperanza School
What steps do I need to take to enroll my child at Esperanza School? Touring Esperanza
- The first step to enrolling your child at Esperanza School is to set up a tour with the admissions coordinator.
- To schedule a tour, you may either call the admissions coordinator at 713-868-3276.
- Group tours are scheduled at 9:30am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for Infants (already born) - Pre-K.
- Group tours for expecting parents will be held on Thursdays at 10am.
- Tours are usually booked two to three weeks in advance depending on availability.
- Tours can last about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Upon touring Esperanza, you will receive an enrollment package which includes classroom schedules and information, our school philosophy, and an application for admission.
- A COMPLETED enrollment application and an application fee of $125.00 are required to be placed on the Admissions Wait List.
- This registration fee is non-refundable.
Waitlist & Admissions
- The waitlist is processed on a first come first serve basis. Applicants are placed on the waitlist in the order of the date in which the application and registration fee are received.
- There are 3 tiers on the waitlist when a space becomes available:
Tier 1: Siblings receive first priority when a space is available. If a sibling on the waitlist meets the age requirement for the space available, it will be offered to them first.
Tier 2: If there is not a sibling in line for an opening, the space is then offered to the first child on the waitlist that meets the age requirement. We will continue down the wait list until the space is filled.
Tier 3: If the space is not filled it will remain available. If someone should call needing a space as soon as possible and meets the age requirement for any space available, they will be offered that opening and bypass the waitlist.
Your child’s age, desired start date and availability at that time will determine your child’s enrollment date.
- You must have a backup plan for your childcare needs until a space is offered.
- Be prepared to accept a space within 24 hrs. of the time the space is being offered. Plan to budget in the event you have to commit to a space sooner then you intended.
Click here to download a brochure about Esperanza School